- Who would you ask for help? Police officers, store employees, your family, strangers, or friends?
- Is it common to ask for help from strangers in Latvia (or your native country)?
- When do you need to ask for help?
- How do you feel when you ask for help?
- If you need help while you are shopping, what should you say to the store employees?
- If you need help while riding the bus, what should you say to the bus driver?
- If you need help when you are lost, what should you ask a stranger?
- How can you stay safe when asking for help?
- Can you trust all strangers? Who should you trust?
- What are some different ways you can ask for help? (For example, by phone, by e-mail)
- What information should you NOT tell someone when you are asking for help?
- Where can you ask for help in an emergency?
- How can you practice asking for help?
- If you saw someone who needed help, what would you do?
- Are you stubborn? Is it difficult for you to ask for help sometimes?
- Why do some people not like asking for help?
- Which do you prefer: getting help or giving help? Why?